Support the Class of 2017 Gift today!
The 2017 Class Gift provides a chance for you and your classmates to support the programs from which you have benefited, and to leave behind a legacy for future students. Throughout the year and as we approach Commencement, your Class Marshals, the Class Gift Committee, and other members of your class will be encouraging you to participate in the Class of 2017 Gift. The goal of this fundraising effort is to achieve a high class participation percentage, so gifts of any size are appreciated.
By participating in the Class Gift, you show your support for your 1L section, the clubs and activities in which you participate, as well as for the Class of 2017 and Harvard Law School. All gifts made by members of the Class of 2017 will count towards the fundraising effort, and gifts will be accepted until June 30, 2017.
Your gift can be made in honor of a Professor at HLS, a classmate, family member, or other person who is important to you. Your class gift is an opportunity to show your support for the Class of 2017 while recognizing an individual who has impacted your experience at HLS inside or outside of the classroom.Professors who have been honored will receive a letter after graduation acknowledging who made the gift.
Please contact Katie Gerstner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.495.5510 with any questions about the Class Gift Program.
Unrestricted gifts to the Harvard Law School Annual Fund help to:
- Strengthen financial aid programs
- Defray the cost of each student’s tuition and expenses
- Underwrite budgets for student organizations
- Ensure that facilities are kept in excellent condition
- Fund important faculty research initiatives
- Support the operating budget
- Provide the flexibility to meet the changing needs of the School
- Allow for the expansion of the faculty